About Me

My photo
Married the Navy and the man who joined in April 2004. We have 3 awesome kids. The Navy keeps us moving, we spent 5 years in Hawaii and are currently doing a 3 year stretch in San Diego, and I can't wait to see where we end up next.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Drake of Tanith by Heather Killough Walden

Egad, Gasp and Woo Hoo all at the same time.


Following in my favorite and traditional HKW fashion, this book BLEW ME AWAY.  I know, I know, I might be biased cause I just really enjoy this author and nothing I've read with her name on it has ever been anything but amazing, but what can I say, if its amazing, then well, its amazing.

Drake of Tanith picks up a month after The Chosen Soul ended (in book time of course).  Raven is a "guest" in the kingdom of the elf prince.  Drake of Tanith is still trapped in another dimension and Loki is going crazy trying to reach his sister.  Everything in this book is fast paced and detailed.  A long time ago Drake left his birthright behind in order to escape the life he was born to lead.  Son of the most powerful Devil, Drake has his work cut out for him when his father, the King of Nisse rescues him from his dimension of hell and sent back into the realm he left.  With an ultimatum at his feet, Drake rushes to find Raven and determine how much of his destiny he wants to follow.  Torn between his loyalty to Raven and his heart, Drake must make a decision, let her go, or doom her forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment