About Me

My photo
Married the Navy and the man who joined in April 2004. We have 3 awesome kids. The Navy keeps us moving, we spent 5 years in Hawaii and are currently doing a 3 year stretch in San Diego, and I can't wait to see where we end up next.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hell Bent by Heather Killough-Walden


As far as books go, I like a rather huge variety of story lines. Vampires, faeries, werewolves, witches, superheroes, etc. I guess I'm a bigger fan of the supernatural than other things(who wouldn't be, I would be stoked if I could fly and have magic powers) So when I picked up this book (which by the way is my very first HKW book ever) I was hesitant. Its not to often that you find books about assassins, and enjoy them. (well not me anyway, refer to sentence 3) So I picked up this book and first thing I noticed was it was $1.00 on my nook. Second thing I noticed was it was over a THOUSAND pages. H.O.L.Y. COW. Talk about bang for your buck right. So I begin this novel and right away, things are happening. The main character is Annabelle, and she is a normal computer graphics geek with a very good best friend named Jack. well Jack just so happens to have a unique job that he has been hiding.
**** SPOILER ALERT*****
Taken from her daily routine when her boss is assassinated during her lunch hour, Annabelle and Jack are on the run for their lives. Annabelle doesn't know why she's running or who's she's running from, she just knows she's with Jack. Over a thousand pages of suspenseful action, emotional heartache, and mystery, this tale of assassins on the run from assassins is NOTHING like you'd expect. I am eagerly awaiting the sequel to this novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment